Sales and Marketing Assistant
Sadler Jones are looking to hire a Sales and Marketing Assistant to join our small but passionate design studio. We have a ‘happy but hardworking’ company ethos and hope to find a determined and positive individual who takes pride in loving what they do!
- Account management – looking after communication with our lovely independent stockists
- Using our CRM software to track conversations, leads and increase sales
- New customer outreach
- Email marketing – using our email software to manage marketing campaigns and newsletters
- Social media and content planning
We think you’d be a great fit in our team with the following skills…
- Hardworking with a passion for learning
- Positive can-do attitude
- A very high level of written and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A high level of computer skills
- Able to work in an independent manner and experience of self-direction
- A mutual love for organisation (we’re planning nerds!)
- Experience of implementing email marketing campaigns
- Experience of CRM software (or eager to learn..)
- Experience in social media campaigns and planning
- Creative thinking and the ability to come up with new ideas for campaigns and content
- Copywriting skills are a bonus!
The role itself is part time (1 day a week) and would suit an individual who has a passion for small business and is looking for flexible work. The role is in-house; however, we would consider remote work for the right candidate.
Please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com